Pages

Monday, December 28, 2015

Leaves of Fangorn


I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful Christmas.
At the moment it is still wonderful weather where we live (the Peloponnese, Greece), 25 degrees Celsius during the day. On Christmas day we went for a walk in the hills and had a lovely late lunch with friends. And I finally had time to dive into my stash to play with some long hoarded beads.


https://www.etsy.com/listing/261808216/leaves-of-fangorn-copper-lightweight

   I must have had these beautiful polymer clay beads from Heather Powers (Humblebeads) for quite some years now. And noticed how good the colors combine with the leaf head pins made by Karin Hruza (The Bead fairy).

https://www.etsy.com/listing/261703597/leaves-of-fangorn-purple-lightweight

 Together with the copper handmade ear wires from Lucy Haslam (Faerystones) they make simple yet very cute earrings.
Thanks for looking!
Wishing you a wonderful day,
Janine
Esfera Jewelry

4 comments:

  1. Hi Janine! I would love to see pictures of what it's like where you live. I've done very little traveling outside of the U.S. and Greece has always intrigued me. But anyway. . . . your earrings are lovely!! Perfect pairing of colors. I love the headpins. She makes very cool glass pieces, doesn't she? Your walk in the hills on Christmas Day sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your support Norbel. I agree, Karin makes gorgeous glass beads. A joy to work with. I will share some pictures of our neighborhood in future. Great inspiration :) We live in a valley with lots and lots of orange and Clementine trees. At the moment it is harvest time, so very busy in our little village. The campsite where we live is next to the sea, with mountains on the background. Gorgeous.
    Wishing you all a wonderful and happy 2016

    ReplyDelete