Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Guest Post: Crabby Earrings from Humblebeads

Summer flies by so quickly, a snapshot here and there capture the fun loving and lazy days that slip through my fingers.

The etched farfalle beads look like foamy waves hitting the shore. The playful crab charms were inspired by some New England inspirations earlier this year.

I'm ready to hit the beach - nautical tote needed, comfy sandals, striped shirt, sunscreen, a big blanket and tasteless book. Add in a pina colada and I'm all set! I'd like a day to beach comb, walk along the shore, wade in the water, and watch the sunset. Who's ready to go with me?

Crab charms can be found at Humblebeads.com.

4 comments:


  1. These are adorable earrings. Perfect for the beach or a day when you were just wishing you were at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me! Me! Pick me! I would love a day like that. I almost never have a chance in my life to get to a beach. So if I can't go, I hope someone will go and live for me. Such a cute crabby you have there! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love trip and earrings to wear on it!

    ReplyDelete