Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Waiting on a name....

I have been in a real earring making frenzy lately. I must have made over twenty pairs in the last couple of weeks. Sadly, my enthusiasm has not extended to taking any photographs, so today I'm sharing another pair of earrings from the blog hop that I mentioned in my last post.


I've mixed czech glass with various greek metal pieces and combined them with some chunky paper bicones. They haven't got a name yet (I'm scratching around in my head trying to think of anything remotely suitable) but I hope to have them listed shortly - when I have taken more photos (of course!).

Bye for now, Claire


5 comments:

  1. I always struggle with names too, I am so envious of those who come up with such wonderful and creative names. It doesn't take away from the beauty of these earrings, I love the soft peachy and mint colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful earrings! they make me think of mint chocolate Ice cream. Most of the time a name comes to me as am putting jewelry together. But on the times I draw a blank I head to my list of words and phrases that I save in an excel sheet. I'm never without a pen so I jot things down.I get inspiration from my daily walks, licence tags, street names, short phases from music and travel and just about every where.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, I'm with Alice!.... I thought 'yummy mint choc chip ice cream' (love ice cream!) as soon as I saw these, too! Lovely Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah! I love chocolate mint for this set. Great thinking! Lovely earrings Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another vote here for Chocolate Mint! Before reading the comments, I was thinking "mint... something" the green is so fresh and minty :) Gorgeous earrings!

    ReplyDelete