Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Azure Lake Ceramic Circle Earrings


Nature inspired color palette. 
Handcrafted ceramic circles 
by Cindy's Art & Soul. 
Wrapped in fine silver wire, 
dangling from sterling silver ear wires.
http://blog.bandagedear.com/2012/05/15-nature-inspired-color-palettes/
 
Earrings can be found at  

........................................................
 
 And while I have your attention!
Please be sure to check out this months  

 I am offering one of my sand-dollar pendant beads as one of the prizes along with a set of matching round beads that would be a great set for earrings (not shown with original post)

 ...................
Stop by and join in the fun with us! 
 
 http://www.artandsouljewelry.com/

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous earrings! love the blue and brown combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great earrings! Love the colors and your wire wrapping is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, to die for! These are absolutely gorgeous. I love the shape and the color! And your wire wrapping is superb as ever. I'm so glad you took up ceramics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fell in love with these earrings instantly, and I had to buy them on the spot. These are so 'me'!! I'm thrilled... Divine design, colors, shape... I'm over the moon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! And what a generous soul you are to up your prize for the love fest! Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those ceramic drops are exquisite!! If Nathalie hadn't snagged them I might have!

    ReplyDelete