Pages

Friday, December 12, 2014

Funky Blossoms


Even though my husband makes lampwork beads, I do buy lampwork beads from other artists on occasion and I have some favorite bead makers. Nikki Thornburg is one of them and I am happy to call her a friend as well. I bought these at the last show I attended a month or two ago along with several more of her fun beads and pendants! You can check out her Etsy site Thornburg Bead Studio and find some of her colorful work there.


You will find these earrings for sale on my website here.

Thanks for stopping by...would love to hear from you with a comment. 

Have a great weekend!
Kristy Abner
Kristy's Kreations

7 comments:

  1. Super funky and super awesome! The flowers are wonderful and I love that you pulled the tiny bit of pinkish color from them and ran with it. These are very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! The big holes present so many more possibilities...I love the marbling and texturing in them. Gorgeous with fuchsia and brass. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty earrings. Love the flowers! The color combination is great! I'm going to date myself here, but they remind me of the earrings from back in the "hippie era", the 60's".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these - so much fun and color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Those are really pretty! I love the color and the flowers! So very pretty! And how lucky are you that your husband makes beads! I've tried and tried to get mine in there working! But, it has not worked out yet... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are pretty cool! I've never seen lampwork beads in this shape before. Love the colors too, and they remind me of the 60's too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute. The colors are vibrant. The shape is unusual. Pretty design! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete