Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

Golden Slumber

I just can't seem to get away from silver and turquoise at the moment. It seems like every time I sit down to create lately, I grab my turquoise stash first and then open my drawer of sterling wire, chain, etc. and it happened again when I found these Golden Fluorite gems. They are just lovely and I love how they look with the turquoise chips.
You can find these earrings here or see lots of my other designs on my website.

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend!

Kristy Abner

Kristy's Kreations
Love this photo on Etsy by LupenGrainne, the colors remind me of my earrings.

7 comments:

  1. Oooh I LOVE Lupen Grainne, and I love these earrings!! I love the translucent golden stones with the turquoise, it's not a combination I've thought of before but it's magic! I like it a lot with the silver. I love the different textures in these--the wire wrap and the interesting chain links work nicely with the smooth stones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keirsten said it all, I love everything about these beautiful earrings. Love the texture on the links of chain, and the soft muted golden yellow with the rough turquoise nuggets. All the colors and textures work so well together!! LOVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! Those fluorites are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Sterling Silver and love what you did with these. It's a beautiful selection of gemstones and I can see why you would gravitate to all of them! The Earrings glow with that inner energy of love and peace - warding off any negative vibes. Absolutely LOVE - and I adore that photo too - CROWS <3 lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfectly scrumptious pairing of the golden fluorite and turquoise! So Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Those are so pretty Kristy! Love those stones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love.... softness and beautiful energy! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete