Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Angelfire

In your house, is it the angel or the star on the top of the tree? 

When we got married and started collecting our first ornaments for the first Christmas tree in 1992, I found and angel holding a star. And she lights up, too! 



Last night I was playing around with some jewelry epoxy clay for another project that is coming on my own blog tomorrow, and I had some left over. So I quickly grabbed the closest bezel I could find and whipped up these light as air earrings. Looking up at the sweet face of the angel with her deep indigo and soft cream-colored robes holding up the lighted star on the top of the tree, I was inspired to name these Angelfire.

They are very blingy! So of course, I had to put together an outfit to match.

Today I am wearing..

Sequined Layered Tank from Lane Bryant
Grey and black striped jersey pencil skirt from Old Navy
Paired with a grey jersey swing cardigan, grey tights and these sparkly shoes...
Glittery Textured Ballet Flats from Old Navy
I think that this might be my new Christmas outfit that brings both the angel and the star together!

Erin Prais-Hintz invites you to go on a journey of inspiration at her blog Treasures Found :: Inspiration is Everywhere. You can now purchase her work at http://www.tesoritrovati.com/ or in her Etsy shop.

3 comments:

  1. These are lovely earrings! Perfect for the holiday season. I have yet to break out the epoxy but this is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love your "pave" elements! Wonderful with those crystal drops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and sparkly, perfect for the season Miss Erin (I have a large red velvet bow at the top of my tree - it was on the very first gift my husband ever gave me, a hope chest, 33 years ago!)!

    ReplyDelete