Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

3D Texture Love!

What is better than texture in your jewelry! I love being able to feel different layers of materials and finishes. These wonderful Fleur De Lis charms are the perfect example! So much to feel! They are wonderfully light too because they are made of polymer clay. These are in my favorite colour, green!
 I am never one to not give you selection! These stunning charms were created by the same person and I could not resist making them into a romantic and feminine pair of earrings.

Don't miss out on these and many others in my Etsy shop!! Use your exclusive EARRINGSEVERYDAY coupon to save on your purchase!

Thanks for stopping by! Remember we love to read your comments 

Marie

4 comments:

  1. Those are so you! Romantic and pretty with a French flair. I like how these charms look like real porcelain, they really have a substantial look, but I'm sure they are feather-light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love both pairs, Marie! I am a sucker for fleurs-de-lis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those earrings! I love Martha's pendants and charms too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first pair of earrings, they remind me Florence! That flower is the symbol of the city of Dante...the colours are pretty too!

    ReplyDelete