Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Talons of the Dragon

The last few weeks I've been playing with Polymer Clay, this is an unusual shape that I discovered.
It's actually part of a larger shape, just one little piece of it that to me looked like a claw or talons!
What do you think? Looking at this picture they almost look like skulls?
Any idea where this shape comes from, part of a larger whole of...what?



Here are the "Dragon's Talon" pieces danging from 3 stacked Czech Glass beads with hints ot color. The faceting combined with the colors almost remind me of scales which I think pairs well with the Talons!



Kristi

3 comments:

  1. They look very reptilian to me! Very cool and the colors are great. Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool indeed!! Super colors, too.

    ReplyDelete