Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Kleenex Box...


You've gotta take inspiration wherever you can get it!


I have been staring at this box of Kleenex for the last week at my office...


Torch-fired enamel, copper and carved stone flowers (serpentine?)...the colors of the 2 filigree are not really as different as the photo shows, but the lighting brought out more purple in the one on the left.  They are actually sort of a dark periwinkle that I came up with...I'd tell you my recipe, but can't give away all my secrets ;)

These will be up in my shop later today!

Melissa Meman
Melismatic Art Jewelry
Art. Life. Love.

9 comments:

  1. Adorable, Melissa. You never know when and where inspiration will strike!

    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are gorgeous! Periwinkle is my favorite color so I'm going off to see if they're still available.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and kind of springy! I also find inspiration in Kleenex boxes. They have some of the coolest patterns out there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't care where you got the inspiration, these earrings are fabulous! Well. . .I do care because I appreciate the reminder to find the inspiration where I can get it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you got your inspiration from a Kleenex box! LOL!! They look fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous! I love those colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness, how funny is that? You did indeed make a great representation of that everyday inspiration. The colors are yummy. Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete