Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Pomegranates and Marmalade

Pomegranates and Marmalade
I textured these hearts with a mid-century coin from Hong Kong, and adorned them with Czech glass in pomegranate and speckled marmalade.

If I could wear orange without looking like I was dying of H1N1 (or dying of food poisoning on Christmas Day caused by an ill-advised chicken-based pub dinner, whatever the case may be) this is what I would wear with these earrings:


pomegranate and marmalade


Lovely copper bracelet  above by Cindy Pack.



You can see more at my Etsy shop HERE.

8 comments:

  1. Love the unique texture on these sweetheart earrings! And the dress is a gorgeous choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the texture on the earrings and the color of the beads with copper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are beautiful, as always, Keirsten! Love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the whole ensemble! Your use of foreign coinage for texture is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these earrings so much, Keirsten - and how you described them - pomegranate, marmalade, chicken - my mouth is watering :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love how you applied the texture with an old foreign coin!!! And the name you chose is so fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Luscious combination! I love your texturing.

    ReplyDelete