Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Copper Frost


I wanted to make a pair of flirty and kind of glam earrings for the holiday season and this is what I came up with. I've had these pretty copper acrylic hoops for YEARS and finally dug them out to put them to good use. I paired them with some matte silver chain and Swarovski crystals.



I think they'd be fab with this ensemble....
Copper Frost




You will find these earrings HERE and lots of other fun pieces.

 "Like" my page on Facebook HERE.

 
Thank you,

Kristy Abner

Kristy's Kreations

4 comments:

  1. Love those earrings! And love the copper and silver together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Copper is my go-to color. Great with the outfit! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! Love the topaz with the silver, and how you can see the chain through the crystal. LOVE that whiskey color and the cut on the coins is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete