Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Grecian Goddess

Playing around, trying to make something different, something interesting. I have been feeling very "romantic" if you will, I want texture, layers, detail. These have a touch of whimsy to them and I really think they stand out next to all the other things I have been making lately. Green Gold, vines and a little sparkle! Wear them with something that makes you feel sexy or romantic... like this Grecian Goddess Gown perhaps!



You can find more of my designs on my Website or in my Etsy shop
Visit both for a full array of products!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Went to your shopat 10 and they were already gone! I think you make terrific designs, and apparently others do ,too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri, they have not sold yet, they are on my website. I sure hope you see this, since I have no way to contact you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I really like these Marie...very clever!

    ReplyDelete