Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Ammonite


Those of you familiar with me know Ammonite is one of my favorite things!!!
 I'm always trying to find new designs to create with it and these Copper Ovals are definitely new for me.
 Look at those cute little center spirals and the shimmer of the copper paired with the soft swirling blues of the lampwork glass beads and Sea Urchin Bead Caps. They are available HERE in my Etsy Shop.

I think they would add some bling to this casual outfit! 



and creates components and jewelry available at http://kristibowmandesign.etsy.com/

10 comments:

  1. definitely perfect with that outfit! love the lampwork as well. loving the colors of your copper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of my favorite color combinations and your ammonites are always works of art! Nice shopping "spree", too. All very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love these! The lampwork beads are just beautiful too. You certainly picked the perfect outfit to pair them with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them! And I wish I could fit into those skinny jeans... hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL earrings & so nicely paired with that outfit, Tim Gunn err Miss K! Those are some VERY skinny jeans. Barbie may not even fit into them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful earrings, as always, Kristi. They'd be so pretty with the outfit you put together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work! I love the look of ammonite - and they would look PHENOMenal with that outfit!! Nice work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic! I absolutely love them! <3 I am thinking they are made of PMC? I am planning on taking a PMC class as soon as my hubby is done school and working again!

    ReplyDelete